An electrical system is the hub of any space, connecting and powering lighting, computers, air conditioners, and more. It requires careful installation and repair to keep things running smoothly.
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
- We take care of it all—from replacing light bulbs to maintaining parking lot lighting and completing service meter repairs.
NEW CONSTRUCTION/ SYSTEM UPGRADES
- We work closely with engineers to develop/create a complete electrical system for any size office, retail or industrial space.
- With new technology and regulations coming into effect, we retrofit electrical lighting systems and ensure they meet to code.
In our unique New Mexico climate, a building’s properly-functioning commercial HVAC system is essential. This is why we at SunVista employ a team of licensed, certified HVAC technicians who provide a full range of services from quarterly inspections and tune-ups to upgrades and installations.
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
- Our experienced, friendly technicians perform routine filter changes, equipment inspections and testing for proper operation.
- We ensure that the size of equipment matches the environment of your space.
- We follow all current codes and make environmental considerations a priority.
- We work closely with engineers for the most efficient system installs.
- We are committed to working within your budget for every project.